2007 m. lapkričio 23 d., penktadienis

The person that have influenced me


As we live in society, it is natural that other people have an influence on us. And I'm not an exception as well. So in this article I'm going to talk about one person who influences me.


That person is my friend Ruta who I met about 4 years ago at school. She's a person that I'm proud of. She's true, sincere, sophisticated and 'deep'. She is the person who is out of superficial world- probably that is one of the main things that I like about her and what I got from her. She barely always tells what she thinks; has a gift to see in people special qualities- usually what others can't see; she looks at the life deeply. For me she is just special.


Personally, I think I've changed as a personality since I've met Ruta. More concret- my attitude to the world, people has changed. Not radically as still me and my friend are different personalities but slightly- for sure. The thing I've noticed that I changed my attitude to parents to better side, especially to my father- Ruta in some way showed me the special part of my father. I'm grateful for it. And just for herself being the person I can rely on and who can tell me the truth even if it may be hurting me.


Despite the fact that she is in the other part of Europe now, I feel this relationship being important to me. As well as her influence, which is not as it was, but still exists
and I want it to continue. Because that influence shows me secret parts of ourselves and the transcendental world.

References: http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/146/northern_light_T1481.jpg

3 komentarai:

wildnis rašė...

If you use copyright protected images without permission on your website you should at least give the photographers credit. The picture was taken by Rolf Hicker - Aurora borealis, northern lights photos.

Ginte rašė...

It's very nice what you have such a good friend. It's a very beautiful story :)

Eve rašė...

Sorry for that. I wrote references where I got the picture, but not the author. Sorry once again